- Remove absolutely everything. You may be surprised at what you might find. My hubby will sometimes move items in the pantry to the top shelf. I never know what is up there. This time, I found a large bag of chocolate chips that I thought I had forgotten to buy.
- Vacuum and wipe the shelves so they are clean.
- Read the best before dates and decide what needs to hit the trash.
- Store like items together. (I feel like a broken record with that line.)
- Evaluate your inventory and try to base your meal planning around what you already own. It will save you money.
How often do take inventory of your pantry?