Resources for Children:
- I purchased the course "The White Families' Guide to Talking About Racism" from Education With An Apron. I have been working through the course with my 6 year old.
- We have purchased books that center BIPOC characters, written by BIPOC authors. We have been working to diversify our book shelf. We have a limited budget but we will keep adding to our bookshelf. I have found wonderful recommendations from the following accounts on Instagram:
- Our toy 'community' is now much more reflective of the world around us and includes dolls from of different races
Resources for Adults:
- Rachel Cargle I have become a patron on Patreon for Rachel's work and I am learning from the resources she provides there and on her website.
- Ibram X. Kendi has a must-read book called How To Be An Antiracist
- Jaris is an Indigenous Pharmacy professor in Saskatchewan who has great posts regarding racism and the work that Canadians need to do.
- Austin Channing Brown wrote a must-read booked called I'm Still Here.