Thursday, 24 December 2020
Tuesday, 22 December 2020
I am sharing the last few outfit pictures that I took of my Fall Capsule Wardrobe. I have moved on to my next wardrobe plan and I am working on sorting out the wardrobe before I share it with you next week. I am toying with the idea of a uniform instead of an entire wardrobe. I will still include a few options outside of the 'uniform', but since most days I am at home with my kids, with the exception of grocery runs, a uniform makes sense at this point of life during a pandemic.
I enjoyed my Fall Capsule Wardrobe, but as the weather became colder and COVID-19 cases have risen we have mostly stuck close to home and I stopped utilizing my wardrobe fully.
Monday, 21 December 2020
Hello Everyone! I haven't been on the blog in such a long time, but it feels good to be back and writing. I thought I would give you a quick life update.
- I finished my first semester of school. I was looking for a career change and decided to go for it. My school was the victim of a cyber attack, however so my ability to register for a second semester is up in the air. Ugh.
- My youngest is potty trained. Wow. My oldest child was a nightmare to potty train (which was more of a problem with how I did it, I think) so I was bracing for the worst. My youngest has done really well, so it has been a pleasant surprise.
- My oldest is now on winter break from virtual schooling. Her teacher has been wonderful and has somehow managed to keep the kids feeling connected and enthusiastic about learning. We are very lucky to have her.
- My husband's job change has allowed more time at home lately and I am thankful for that. It is wonderful to have him around. He is a great cook and made us turkey dinner on the weekend. It was so delicious.
- I have almost completed my 82 workouts to finish off 2020. My workouts are integral for me to maintain my mental health. I set up a workout spot downstairs and it has become such a great space to have.