Hello Everyone! I haven't been on the blog in such a long time, but it feels good to be back and writing. I thought I would give you a quick life update.
- I finished my first semester of school. I was looking for a career change and decided to go for it. My school was the victim of a cyber attack, however so my ability to register for a second semester is up in the air. Ugh.
- My youngest is potty trained. Wow. My oldest child was a nightmare to potty train (which was more of a problem with how I did it, I think) so I was bracing for the worst. My youngest has done really well, so it has been a pleasant surprise.
- My oldest is now on winter break from virtual schooling. Her teacher has been wonderful and has somehow managed to keep the kids feeling connected and enthusiastic about learning. We are very lucky to have her.
- My husband's job change has allowed more time at home lately and I am thankful for that. It is wonderful to have him around. He is a great cook and made us turkey dinner on the weekend. It was so delicious.
- I have almost completed my 82 workouts to finish off 2020. My workouts are integral for me to maintain my mental health. I set up a workout spot downstairs and it has become such a great space to have.
I know this year has been tough. I hope you all are doing well and managing through this pandemic. I will be posting a little more over the next few weeks. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment