Our hallway closet is quite small. It stores towels, toilet paper, tissues, pharmacy items and extra soap/toiletries. I went through it to make sure we only had what we needed/would use. I pitched a few items that were out of date and gave away a few products that we don't use.
- Take everything out of the closet
- Check the dates on everything, especially medications
- Throw away any outdated items
- Donate/give away anything that you will not use
- Wipe shelves
- Replace the items that you use or will use