Happy Friday! I had a fun weekend getaway and a busy week. I am still trying to get things back to "normal" around here! Here are my five:
1) Miss. E turns 9 months old today! Time is flying. She has learned so much in the past month. She is crawling (super fast, of course!), walking around furniture and climbing our lower furniture. It has been busy.
2) Hubby sold his truck, which is a huge relief. He is currently car hunting.
3) Our mini holiday was a blast! Miss. E really enjoyed the zoo! I recommend trying the Calgary Zoo if you are ever in the area.
4) Yummy fruit wine. I picked this up at the Calgary's Farmer's Market. It is an amazing farmer's market with all sorts of wonderful vendors!
5) I was nominated by a fellow blogger for a Liebster, which is basically a way for those of us without a large number of followers to gain a little bit of exposure and to talk about ourselves a bit. I will try to do it over the weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend! If you would like to join in with H54F, please link up below!
Post a Comment